Plaza Wax Museum, 4D Moving Theatre, Ripley's Believe it or Not
Discounted Tickets and Hotel Packages:
8 things about Plaza Wax Museum, 4D Moving Theatre, Ripley's Believe it or Not
- All 3 attractions are in front of the Alamo and close to one another. The address is 301 ALAMO PLAZA, SAN ANTONIO.
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- It opens Sunday – Thursday at 10am - 8pm and Friday – Saturday at 10am - 10pm.
- You can take any photos and videos inside all 3 attractions.
- You can park at several parking lots within a two-block radius. Garage parking is available across the street at the Rivercenter Mall Parking Garage.
- At the Plaza Wax Museum, you will see over 200 lifelike wax figures from actors, musicians, superheroes, presidents and much more.
- At the 4D Moving Theatre, you will feel like characters in the movie are up close to you. You will feel your seat moving, dropping, and bumping and sometimes get water splashed in your face.
- At Riply’s Belive it or Not, you will get to experience the bizarre and mysterious exhibits from all over the World. There are many interactive activities that will keep kids busy exploring for hours.
No data in the list.