Natural Bridge Wildlife
10 things about Wild Life Ranch
- Wild Life Ranch is located at 26515 Natural Bridge Caverns Rd, San Antonio, TX 78266. Exit # 175 off IH35 between San Antonio & New Braunfels then 7 miles West
- Children under 3 years old are free.
- It usually opens 9 am. – 6 pm. on weekends.
- Visitors travel with their own vehicle through the Wildlife Ranch.
- It usually takes an hour to an hour and a half to drive through the Ranch. Guests can travel through the Wildlife Ranch as many times as they would like during their visit, but cannot leave and come back that day.
- Animal food is available to purchase when you buy tickets at the entrance.
- Mornings are recommended.
- You can bring your own food and there are picnic tables available. There is a restaurant inside the Wild Life Ranch called the Safari Camp. The Safari Camp serves burgers, fries, nachos, friend chicken strips, and salad.
- No pets are allowed on the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch premises.
- Tickets are not available online. Visitors may purchase tickets in the admissions booth upon entry to the park.
No data in the list.