10 things about Morgan’s Wonderland
- Morgan’s Wonderland is located at 5223 David Edwards San Antonio, TX 78233
- Morgan’s Wonderland is a place where everyone can play, but it is free for guests with special needs and children under 2 are free.
- Morgan’s Wonderland provides free admission for serious, long-term physical and cognitive disabilities such as Down syndrome, deafness, blindness, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, cystic fibrosis, spina bifida, autism (including Asperger syndrome), orthopedic impairment, muscular dystrophy, seizure disorder (including epilepsy), sensory integration disorder, Tourette Syndrome, etc.
- You can bring your own food for a picnic, but glass is not allowed.
- Morgan’s Wonderland offers free parking.
- Both Morgan's Wonderland and Morgan's Inspiration Island are seasonal parks. Morgan's Wonderland is closed during January and February and will reopen on March 1, 2019. Morgan's Inspiration Island will reopen on May 11, 2019
- While service animals are allowed into Morgan’s Wonderland, pets are not permitted.
- Check park map to plan your day.
- Morgan’s Wonderland has more than 25 wheelchair-accessible attractions such as rides, playscapes and interactive elements.
- You can leave the park and re-enter on the same day as long as you have your wristband.
No data in the list.