10 things about the Doseum
- The DoSeum is situated on 5.5 acres at the corner of Broadway near Mulberry, across from Lions Field and just north of downtown San Antonio, Texas. The DeSeum 2800 Broaddway St. San Antonio, TX 78209
- Children under 1 year old are free.
- The DoSeum is San Antonio's only museum just for children where kids learn by doing, creating and tinkering, instead of just looking and listening.
- No outside food allowed inside The DoSeum.
- Free family nights are every first Tuesday of the Month starting at 4 pm from 5:30pm-7:30pm. All the wristbands are given out until we have reached capacity.
- Check out their on-line calendar for family activities.
- Doseum offers several programs such as science fairs, spring break camp, field trips, educator programs and much more. Check out more details.
- Daily hours of operation are below.
Monday – Friday: 10am-5pm
Sunday Members-only Hour: 11am-12pm
- Holiday hours are below.
- The DoSeum will be closed New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
- Christmas Eve: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- New Year's Eve: Open exclusively for Kids Countdown from 10:00am - 1:00pm then closed
- If you are interested in having a membership, see more details