Discounted Tickets and Hotel Packages:
12 Things about the San Antonio Zoo
- San Antonio Zoo opens year round. Check out its on-line calendar.
- There are strollers, wheelchairs, and electrics are available for rent at the zoo. See the rental prices below.
- Single Stroller: $13.00
- Double Stroller: $16.00
- Wheelchair: $10.00
- Electric Wheelchair: $35.00
- Electric Wheelchair with Canopy: $45.00
- Children under 3 are free.
- Be sure to get the zoo map at the entrance and check out the schedule for behind the scenes and animal encounters to plan your day’s activities. You can check out the schedule on-line.
- Zoo train tickets are available for purchase at the Train Depot Shop located next to the Train Depot Cafe. The cost for adults and children (ages 3+) is $5.00.
- Check out parking map. There are limited spaces so it is best to arrive as soon as the zoo opens.
- Outside food or drink is not allowed into the zoo except bottled water, small snacks and baby food and formula. No Ice chests and coolers are allowed.
- Pets are not allowed into the zoo, however, service animals are welcome on zoo grounds accompanied by their owner.
- To participate in special events, check out the Zoo event calendar on-line.
- The carousel features 60 stunning, hand-painted animals. Each animal on the carousel is unique and native to Texas. The cost is $3 per person and can be purchased at the nearby ticket stand. Children under 42 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unlimited popcorn and drink refills are available for purchase.
- Zoo offers an educational program. Email email@example.com for more information
No data in the list.